Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Welcome
So, I dont know how many of you are on the internet often, but I thought this might be another way we could keep in contact or share our thoughts throughout the week. This is probably incredibly nerdy, but I thought I woud risk my reputation and give it a whirl. Feel free to jot down some of your thoughts about the bible study as we go through it, or ask questions too, or anything else you like. Hope you all are enjoying your week!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Elyse, I love this idea!! What a great way we can all connect with eachother. We can be nerdy together! Whoop! :)
Elyse, I don't know where you find the time to do all this but I'm so glad because it is a wonderful idea! It will be good for all of us to communicate and remind us all to be lifting one another up in prayer as we go about our weeks! Thank you! May God continue to challenge and deeply renew and refresh every one of us as we seek Him in our lives remembering that each new day and our faith is truly a gift from Him.
Post a Comment