Friday, June 15, 2007
Struggling
I dont know about you, but I had a hard time getting started with this study. I kept getting distracted and finding all these other things that I had to do instead of sitting down and doing this. Long story short, today when I woke up I felt like God was showing me that I am allowing the enemy to distract me and I need to be obedient and disciplined by getting into His word. I sat down and did Day 2 and was really blessed. One of my favorite parts was at the bottom of page 15 when Beth talks about praying for what we lack and then immediately walking in faith as if we have already received that blessing. Sometimes we ask and ask and ask for God to do things and then that's it, we dont respond ourselves or walk in the victory that He has already given us. So, with all that being said, I encourage each of you to be aware of ways the enemy might want to keep you from hearing God's truth for your life. May the Lord bless you richly with a desire for His word and the motivation and obedience to follow through with that desire. May your hearts be opened to receive the depths of love that God has for you. Blessing to all, love you!!!